Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 4 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,969 Community Manager
    Could I please have my Runner 2 put back to the old version as well please? Constantly stuck on battery charging, and if it does sort itself out it won't pick up any gps. The battery is also draining even tho its not doing anything. Love this watch, can't bear to be without it.
    If you do a factory reset now you'll return to 1.3.255.
  • SchnoodleloverSchnoodlelover Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you Jurgen, will do it now ☺
  • davidgladavidgla Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    This update has been an autentic fail.
  • AshtonAshton Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    Jürgen wrote:
    Could I please have my Runner 2 put back to the old version as well please? Constantly stuck on battery charging, and if it does sort itself out it won't pick up any gps. The battery is also draining even tho its not doing anything. Love this watch, can't bear to be without it.
    If you do a factory reset now you'll return to 1.3.255.

What about the rest of us?:8
  • James_0121James_0121 Posts: 15 [Legendary Explorer]
    Just another one has anyone else noticed there resting heart rate go up since the update? Mine has jumped from 56 to 63 in last week or so. Im doing my same 25 miles a week running.
  • Kev1980Kev1980 Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Sorry took a while to respond as I smashed my phone. (not while trying to sync) I got a response and have had a roll back on my watch until the next software installment arrives. Hope that one is better. The staff at tom tom were great. Hope you heard back yourself.
    Kev1980 wrote:
    Sorry took a while to respond as I smashed my phone. (not while trying to sync) I got a response and have had a roll back on my watch until the next software installment arrives. Hope that one is better. The staff at tom tom were great. Hope you heard back yourself.
    Thanks! :) I passed this on to Tim.
    Ashton, If you do a factory reset now you'll return to 1.3.255.
  • Pidge1Pidge1 Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, please can you reset mine to 1.3.255? Thanks ?
  • JoffojofJoffojof Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Jurgen, could you please make sure I roll back on version 1.3.255 as well if I reset to factory settings please ?
    Pidge1 wrote:
    Hi Jurgen, please can you reset mine to 1.3.255? Thanks ?
    Done.
    Joffojof wrote:
    Jurgen, could you please make sure I roll back on version 1.3.255 as well if I reset to factory settings please ?
    Your watch is still on the old build.
  • Tiago MirandaTiago Miranda Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
    I am now on the latest build. After removing the Bluetooth paring from the iPhone and doing a factory reset on the watch, it's working pretty well. I am not having any reported issues. The workout function is very nice.
    What do you mean "my watch is still on the old build". It's a 3 month old Tom Tom runner 3 for which I updated the firmware last week and I cannot sync with my iPhone se ever since
    I updated to 1.7.53
  • LexiferLexifer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Arghhh. Not just me then. Is there any way of reverting the watch to the previous version online? or do we need to get sent a new link? Either way please can you add me to the list. My watch used to be soo very good. Thanks in advance.
  • GedsGeds Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, can you roll back my software to 1.3.255 also. Thanks
    Lexifer wrote:
    Arghhh. Not just me then. Is there any way of reverting the watch to the previous version online? or do we need to get sent a new link? Either way please can you add me to the list. My watch used to be soo very good. Thanks in advance.
    If you now do a factory reset you'll return to the old build.
    Geds wrote:
    Hi Jurgen, can you roll back my software to 1.3.255 also. Thanks
  • chenchandrachenchandra Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, can you help mine to roll back to version 1.3.255? Thanks!
    Hi Jurgen, can you help mine to roll back to version 1.3.255? Thanks!
  • GedsGeds Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks Jurgen, back to the oinld build and pairing / syncing with my phone again!
  • trluktrluk Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Hi, sent a PM I think, but cant see it so... Please can you roll back my software to 1.3.255 also. Thanks

Any idea on how fix is progressing?
  • bbostjanbbostjan Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks to Jurgen I was able to downgrade firmware on my Adventurer and the watch acts normal again. Thanks Jurgen!
  • JuanPedroMoraJuanPedroMora Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen
    Can you restore the previous version on my watch as well please?