How can I remove music from TomTom Runner 3? (when it's not possible to see or remove the music on t

Theodoros
Theodoros Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I cannot remove music from my TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music (2017).

When I bought the watch I installed as much music as possible.
Recently I tried to remove the whole list.
On my Sports connect app I cannot detect my music anymore and therefore not remove it.

However, the full playlist is still on the watch, using almost all of the 3,6 GB. I can still play music.

So, the music is still on it, but I cannot see or remove it through the app.

Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks,
Theodoros

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    When you plug the watch into a computer the watch mounts as a drive. Navigate to it using a File Explorer window and delete everything in the Music drive. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Theodoros
    Theodoros Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you tfarabaugh,

I opened the watch in finder on my Imac, but I cannot see any music (drive). It must be there somewhere, using up all 3,36 GB, but I cannot see it and I cannot delete it.
    I can only see two folders "autorun.inf" and "tomtom.ico". They don't use up any space (375 KB).
    It's a big mystery.

Do you have any other ideas that might help?

Thank you again.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.