Email update — TomTom Community

Email update

mikebirdmikebird Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Travel lounge
I need you to communicate by using my new address. My account is set in stone and is fine BUT I cannot change the obsolete email address you have. This changed happened in 2012. Hundreds of services. I've notified them all. I don't need any help. Everything is perfect but any messages sent to me are not possible. One character needs changing. Simple. My original ID is fine. It is not a valid email address. The ID doesn't need changing. You need to insert my current email address into your database. I can't do that with your form. Please allow it

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,350
    Superusers
    Call support to do it:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • mikebirdmikebird Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Nope. 100% anti-callcentric bumbling. Eyes only. Read 'n' Write. No attention for invisible humans.
    [email protected] alright?

Mod Edit: Please don't post personal information on a public forum.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum!

You can change your account details at https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/account/details.html

Cheers, Mikko
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,951
    Superuser
    @Mikko

You CAN'T change the email address here https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/account/details.html :
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Niall,

Seems that the recent website change has changed this. Thanks for the heads-up!

I'll feed this back.

Cheers, Mikko
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,951
    Superuser
    This bug has now been fixed :):)
  • cherdanicherdani Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The problem has NOT been fixed! I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to change my e-mail address to a new one and every time I enter it, verify it and hit "save" it goes right back to my old e-mail address. I've done it on my laptop using Firefox browser and also have tried it on my iPad. It does the same thing on both devices. HELP!
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,350
    Superusers
    Call support on Monday to assist you:
    United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,146 Moderator
    cherdani wrote:
    The problem has NOT been fixed! I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to change my e-mail address to a new one and every time I enter it, verify it and hit "save" it goes right back to my old e-mail address. I've done it on my laptop using Firefox browser and also have tried it on my iPad. It does the same thing on both devices. HELP!

I asked one of my colleagues to try this and it seems to be working fine.. btw using Google Chrome..

Perhaps you can try clearing the browser cache and see how it goes..

Thanks
    Vikram
  • DidierAubin87DidierAubin87 Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    I think sometime there is a stagnancy from the system, you should contact directly with service system and ask them