How do I do advanced planning with this new app iOS? — TomTom Community

How do I do advanced planning with this new app iOS?

Freckles4evaFreckles4eva Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Loved my old tomtom app and am really disappointed with the new app. I used advanced planning often but now can't find the option to do it. Please can anyone help? Thank you

Comments

• DavidQPRDavidQPR Posts: 25 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Far more long winded than the old way. Real backward step
  • Ainsley001Ainsley001 Posts: 35 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Now, where have we heard that before? Oh - everywhere else on this forum, that's where. Doesn't matter no-one is listening apparently.
  • Alster53Alster53 Posts: 24 [Master Explorer]
    I find it much easier than the old app- just put in you’re final desination,then search again and click add to route you can keep doing this for more stops and also change the order if you like. Simples!
    That’s quicker than touch on advanced planning then enter two towns? Yeah ok
  • Alster53Alster53 Posts: 24 [Master Explorer]
    Yep
    Ok.
  • Mr. CommuteMr. Commute Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I also had problems with this, and I don’t understand why TomTom support havent’t replied to your question. But there is actually a way to do this.
    You type in the adress you want to start from in the search field. Then you go to “show on map.” From there you press the 3 little dots, and it gives you the option to start the route from there. It’s actually simple enough, and doesn’t Take any longer than on the old app. I just found out myself, and actually only saw your question because I was looking for the solution on the Forum. In the meantime i figured it out.