New Update TomTom Spark

pmco
pmco Registered Users Posts: 18
Outstanding Wayfarer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
The last update was at the end of September and it was full of problems. when does an update come up to solve the problems? How is the situation? nobody tells us anything.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    And they will not. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • pmco
    pmco Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    it's one thing to send an update without any problems. the problem is that they did an update full of problems and did not solve them after more than a month and do not say anything. I think we CONSUMERS have a right to know more.
  • madmaus
    madmaus Registered Users Posts: 65
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Well does this answers you're question?
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/tomtom-leaving-wearables-tomtom-really-1028359

Not so sure what to expect in the future.
    Maybe this is it....
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    pmco wrote:
    it's one thing to send an update without any problems. the problem is that they did an update full of problems and did not solve them after more than a month and do not say anything. I think we CONSUMERS have a right to know more.

And if you don't get the answers you need to let your wallet do the talking and move to another company that is more responsive. However, since TT has already declared they are leaving the market (see prior post) there is really no pressure you can put on them to act faster.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,006
    Hi All,

We're currently working on a fix but having problems reproducing the issue with the Bluetooth. There's no timeline for this now but we'll keep you posted here on the forum once there's an update to share.

Cheers,
    lampard