TomTom Western Europe -Navigation app discontinued — TomTom Community

TomTom Western Europe -Navigation app discontinued

KerimOzevinKerimOzevin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Robbed By TomTom
I am a fully, rightfully, deservedly paid customer and I was robbed my App and bullied into TomTom Go.
I do not want TomTom Go.
Bring Back my TomTom Western Europe.
Stop Bullying me to apps I do not want and like.
You do not have that right.
I have paid for a product with Life Long Guarantee.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,105 Superusers
    Hi
    You do not have that right.
    I have paid for a product with Life Long Guarantee.
    See... https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/content/id/9/locale/en_gb/page/1

What does “lifetime” mean?
    Lifetime is the useful life of the device, which means the period of time that TomTom continues to support your device with software updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available anymore. The useful life of the smartphone app means the period of time that TomTom continues to support the app with updates

ATB YFM
  • KerimOzevinKerimOzevin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It disappeared from the Store. So if you change device, your " Paid For ! " App is disappared. I read all the answers by TomTom about this and their excuse is that they want people to use TomTom Go. How do they find the right to Bully us to use what they choose for us ? I - DO - NOT - WANT- TOMTOM GO !
    I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR, BACK !!!!
    Stop thinking you can reason this Theft because you CAN NOT !
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,105 Superusers
    Hi
    Did you honestly think that 'Lifetime' meant your natural life ???

ATB YFM
  • KerimOzevinKerimOzevin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yeah ! I honestly thought that . I guess I was the honest party in this case.
  • jjjohannnjjjohannn Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    You know what will put TomTom out of business? These arrogant replies, if this is coming from TomTom. If its not from TomTom, I will just ignore it... Why not putting upgrades and features out as a paid options? I just use TomTom products and just bought 2 x Runner3's for me and my daughter. I like TomTom products, but their attitude sucks. I heard that TomTom sport watches are discontinued, but do you think I can get a reply, or somebody from TomTom that want to reply on this??? No ways. I also have a TomTom GPS that cannot update anymore???? Why don't you tell this to people before they buy??? What is the use of buying a product that can last 10 years but is useless after 5 years??? Because of this, I just convince a group of people in my Parkrun group to rather buy another brand. TomTom = Arrogance