Some little Hints — TomTom Community

Some little Hints

SoftMarySoftMary Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hi everyone
I've just started using my tomtom touch and I already have some little hints.
I'm also an electronic technician and a debugger, so I'm sorry, but it's a technical deformation, you know ... ^_^
I bought this device because I'm following a slimming program and I need to control my life style (steps), sports activities, parameters etc and count calories of each of them. I think it would be useful to have the opportunity to manually insert values ​​as step's lenght and basal consuption, if known.
About sports mentioned in the interface, instead of "freestyle" (or in addition), you could put "Other" and give the possibility to type the sport performed (this is only for appearance ;-) ).
Theese are only small modifications examples which will olnly interest PC interface and App and give to the user a sensation of major control.
In addition, I think the most important thing is the possibility to stop step counting during sport practice. It has no sense, in my opinion, having to search the steps done during sport and subtract them from the total count. Notice that it is still simple if I do sport from 2 PM to 3 PM, for example, but not if I practice between 2:30 to 3:30 PM, because the istogram use "o' clock hours".
Hoping to have been useful, I greet you all.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,326
    Superusers
    I would not expect any changes now that they are leaving the wearables market altogether and not producing any more devices. This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SoftMarySoftMary Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Well, I've never hoped to see my suggestion realized, but now I also know why the object was on sale..
    As we say in Italy: who more spends, less spends, or as you probably say: You buy cheap, you buy twice.
    However, I got my answer and I have to live with it ;-)
    Thank you!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,326
    Superusers
    Glad I could help, even if it was nto the answer you were hoping for.. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.

I have to remember that "you buy cheap, you buy twice" that is so true!
  • SoftMarySoftMary Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
    As I understand how to do I it.. :D
    I can't see the "Mark as solution" button...