Bandit Action Camera Troubleshooting — TomTom Community

Bandit Action Camera Troubleshooting

RussDPRussDP Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Bandit brand new - only displays Tomtom logo on start, no flashing leds, no sound. Will not respond to and buttons, no even off. Can only be turned off by removing battery. What can be done to make this device work, or is it DOA. Support also useless - I registered, but when I try and log in it says my account is locked or unknown user or password, but I can view my profile and change it via the URL in the welcome e-mail...

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,789 Superusers
    Call Customer Support directly. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RussDPRussDP Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Web site does not give local South Africa support number. and I am not going to call UK - it will cost a fortune. I have logged a support issue via web site, but if I don't get a quick response and solution, I will return the unit to retailer for my money back. VERY DISAPPOINTING!