TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Setting reminders during activities- RUNNER 3

A_WhyA_Why Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Is there a way to set a reminder during an activity, for example, every 30 km or every 45 min?

During long rides I should eat something every certain time, or distance, but I always forget and end up bonking. A way to set a reminder for this in my watch would be awesome, just a vibration alert would do. Is there a way to currently do so? Maybe not a reminder as such but do you have any idea on how to get a notification every certain time during an activity as a trick to achieve what i want?

I have a spark 3 cardio + music.

Thank you!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    Press down from the activity start screen and select Training>Laps>Time and you can set it to alert you at a set interval. I have done this exact thing during long ultras to remember to eat.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.