Charging watch with phone

JacquotmJacquotm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Since my cable stopped working i was trying to find another way to charge my cardio running watch. I thought i found it yesterday but the Web site wouldn't let me sign in to try it. Today I can't find it. Does anyone know if it's possible to charge the watch through an android phone? Thank you.
Jacquotm

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,662 Superusers
    No you cannot charge any device through your phone, it is not a power block and that is not how the phones generally work (unless you have some special model). In any case, you need the charging cable to be able to charge it. Call Customer Support and hey will send you out a new one. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JacquotmJacquotm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you. I have ordered the charger and it should come tomorrow. It took almost a week!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,662 Superusers
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.