Can't upload activity

MarvAngMarvAng Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Try to sync with TomTomSports app today but keep showing this message - "We can't upload your activities at the moment. Wait a few minutes then try again". Try to upload again after several minutes but still can't work.

What could be the problem?

Comments

• CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Me too. The axctivities today will not upload to the tom tom site
  • xray79xray79 Posts: 160 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    hmm mine uploaded just fine this morning via the app on the phone. Maybe some server issues at TomTom? Just try again on the laptop later or use the app and see if that works?
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks xray79. All good now...although it has taken all day!
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 TomTom Employee
    Ceridwen wrote:
    Thanks xray79. All good now...although it has taken all day!
    Hi. Sorry, there was a server outage from midnight UTC to 9am UTC on the 1st.
    Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Gecko55Gecko55 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same thing here. Last three runs (past 7 days). Keep getting same message - can't upload your activities at the moment, try again. Odd thing is when I sign in the activity is there, was uploaded. Seems like a software glitch.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 TomTom Employee
    Gecko55 wrote:
    Same thing here. Last three runs (past 7 days). Keep getting same message - can't upload your activities at the moment, try again. Odd thing is when I sign in the activity is there, was uploaded. Seems like a software glitch.
    Hi, The export to Nike+ is failing. If you go into your settings on the web and reconnect then use the 'Try again' button that should be available in Sports Connect settings page on your PC then they will be re-exported to Nike.
    Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Gecko55Gecko55 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks. That worked!