TomTom Cardio + Body Composition version update 1.44.6 and battery life — TomTom Community

TomTom Cardio + Body Composition version update 1.44.6 and battery life

KaruskikartsuKaruskikartsu Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Something really weird happened to my TomTom after the latest update. The battery life now varies from 3 hours to 24 hours, very randomly and it did not help when I did a factory reset. I also would have tried a Power Off reset, but nothing happens when I hover my mouse over the icon when I press Ctrl and hover my mouse over Reset. It never turns into Turn off. I have tried booting my computer, reinstalling the software, you name it. I also lost the connection to all three mobile phones now. I have tried to connect it to an iPhone Se, iPhone5 and Android phone for 3 hours now. It never happens. All of them used to work just fine and now nothing. They just loop. Connecting, please wait, we are connecting your device. I cannot use the bracelet any more, I have lost the receipt (we just moved and have a lot of unpacking to do) and the store will not help without a receipt. So I may have to throw this in the bin and I just got it in April! Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,332
    Superusers
    The power off reset is only for the sport watches I believe. Have you called Customer Support, it is covered under warranty for at least a year, 2 in most of Europe? To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.