How does Spark 3 inform me during interval training?

Robiris
Robiris Registered Users Posts: 17
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
How does Spark 3 inform me during interval training? Do I only get a vibrate when I have to change speed or does it also inform me what speed I have to run?

Comments

• MichaelProcter
    MichaelProcter Registered Users Posts: 41
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    I have only used interval training once and wasn't wearing the headphones, or rather I was but hadn't paired them before I went for the run, so I only had the vibrate and the screen comes on. I will be trying again this week now I know how to pair the headphones ?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,949
     Superuser
    It will buzz and show an arrow telling you to speed up or slow down. It will not tell you the speed. Voice coaching is only available in specific training modes, not in general across the watch. You will get the following prompts:

General prompts:
    Watch ready, Demo mode, Bluetooth not working when swimming.

Training Partner prompts:
    Zone: in zone, above zone, below zone.
    Goal: at 50%, 90% 100% and 110% of goal.
    Race: ahead, behind, lost, won.

So unless you are in Zone, Goal or Race you will not get any prompts. In lap mode it will buzz to inform you of a completed lap and show the lap time on the watch but there are no audio prompts for it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.