TomTom Golfer and hazard information — TomTom Community

TomTom Golfer and hazard information

geopadan1geopadan1 Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
No problems with watch since bought over 2 years ago. After a course update earlier this week, I have now lost all hazard info on my own home course.
This info still available on adjacent courses. Also my wife's own TomTom watch, not updated this week, continues to show all hazard info.
Is a hard reset the only option to try? Is my 'old' watch unable to cope with latest course software updates?

Comments

• Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    geopadan1 wrote:
    No problems with watch since bought over 2 years ago. After a course update earlier this week, I have now lost all hazard info on my own home course.
    This info still available on adjacent courses. Also my wife's own TomTom watch, not updated this week, continues to show all hazard info.
    Is a hard reset the only option to try? Is my 'old' watch unable to cope with latest course software updates?
    Hi, You can report problems with courses here
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/feedback_golf/

I assume the course has been updated incorrectly by iGolf and therefore your watch has the latest course without hazards and your wife's watch has the older version. There is no point in a reset since that will simply reload all the latest courses on your watch.

Regards,
    Stuart.