VO2 update for Runner 3? — TomTom Community

VO2 update for Runner 3?

chriscsychriscsy Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
Still no VO2 update on my app or watch, when is this going to appear?

Chris

Comments

• icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    what model of watch do You have ?

the VO2 is calculated using build in watch HRM. If You have "normal" watch You will not have this option.
  • chriscsychriscsy Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    I have a Runner 3 HR which I believe was included, is there any way to tell if mine will get the update?
  • icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    This feature is implemented in 1.6.26 firmware.
  • TomFanTomFan Posts: 53 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Where can I find my VO2max value? Is it visible somewhere in the watch or in the app in workout summary?
  • chriscsychriscsy Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Watch finally updated today but only through desktop app, phone app then burst into life with fitness age! (VO2)
  • TomFanTomFan Posts: 53 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Where can u see those values?
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    Tap on Trends in the Sports App. It will show you your Fitness Age, V02 max (estimate), dependant on whether you have done some activities. If you think they wrong or they not appearing - then do some HR activities for a week and then you should have something to look at. Try at least 3 activities aiming for 500 fitness points which is what it likes to suggest you start off with and that will display over a rolling 7 days. You can tap on the "Circle with stars" usually in the center of the app at the bottom (or top) next to the Activities to see the Fitness Points screen. The same thing applies to the website. See attachment showing where to click in the website. bb10cb6d-a79a-418f-ae92-34ca0005ac58.jpg
  • Jackie2016Jackie2016 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Had my watch for a fortnight. Am 73, transgender woman with 12 months of hormone treatment and still competing in mtb orienteering. Admittedly lost strength and stamina but my vo max can’t be any where near 20!! Can exceed accepted max pulse rate of 146 without major effort . Have limited my events this year due to medication but am still 67th on the National League including all ages and sexes. There is no way that 80% of 73 year old women are fitter.
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    Jackie2016 wrote:
    Had my watch for a fortnight. Am 73, transgender woman with 12 months of hormone treatment and still competing in mtb orienteering. Admittedly lost strength and stamina but my vo max can’t be any where near 20!! Can exceed accepted max pulse rate of 146 without major effort . Have limited my events this year due to medication but am still 67th on the National League including all ages and sexes. There is no way that 80% of 73 year old women are fitter.

You may get something out of this link https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/fitness-age-calculations-on-sports-app-1028100/index1.html#post1189101