Fitness Age on Latest Update - How to Access it?

Snakebiter71
Snakebiter71 Registered Users Posts: 26
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Having updated my Runner 3 to the latest software I was eager to find out my "fitness age".
Having completed one workout it informed me I had a fitness age of 60.
Now being slightly disappointed I have actively tried to improve this and having carried out several more activities and amassed a load more points.

However I am unable to find out what my fitness age is now.
Accessing the ap through my phone it seems the prompt for the fitness age information has gone.

How do I find out if my fitness age has improved?

This feature is a great idea, but is this another TomTom "we tried our best but it never really worked properly" fiasco?

Comments

• cheekychimp
    cheekychimp Registered Users Posts: 209
     Superuser
    Search is your best friend. You will find the answers and even more. If you enjoy reading there is even a Fitness Age manual to download.
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    Search is your best friend. You will find the answers and even more. If you enjoy reading there is even a Fitness Age manual to download.

Thanks.
    Very helpful.
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    Finally found it.

On the phone app go to the bottom of the screen an press "trends".
    Scroll down to "Fitness age" and press on the box.
  • STEVENM1000
    STEVENM1000 Registered Users Posts: 19
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Finally found it.

On the phone app go to the bottom of the screen an press "trends".
    Scroll down to "Fitness age" and press on the box.

Well after a week of increased activity nothing shows either on the website or my mobile.
    If this is the standard of their software maybe its a good thing they are not continuing with fitness watches.
    The words "fitness age" do not even appear on my mobile doing what you suggest.
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    Have you updated your phone ap?

It is such a shame they have made such a pigs ear of the whole thing.
    The financial outlay for one of these watches is significant and they way they operate and the way they are backed up is verging on the criminal.
  • cheekychimp
     Superuser
    Just note that Fitness Points and Age is only available to certain devices. Devices with no built in HR sensors will not get the Fitness Points Age feature even when using an external HR strap. Older generation devices also are excluded. A pity really...
  • STEVENM1000
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Just note that Fitness Points and Age is only available to certain devices. Devices with no built in HR sensors will not get the Fitness Points Age feature even when using an external HR strap. Older generation devices also are excluded. A pity really...

I have the HR cardio spark .
    It is the same on the website as under the body section graph it shows Fitness and VO2 at the bottom.
    But all it shows under both is 2 dashes and no metrics.
    I can see the bubble points I have accumulated so part of it is working.
  • STEVENM1000
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Apologies for sounding like a broken record but this gets more frustrating day by day.
    Checked again on the website and still accumulating enough points and been told to take it easy for one day, so I must be achieving enough points for fitness age and vo2.
    I realise it is probably inaccurate but may be useful guideline, so would like to see the metrics.
    Still NO metrics showing for either on the website, given up on the mobile app.
    Think its time to ditch the TOMTOM and buy another brand that at least can display the metrics as offered.
  • cheekychimp
     Superuser
    Maybe try posting in the Sports [Apps] [Website] section as this is a more website related issue you having and not a device specific issue. Try log a fault error I know it's frustrating to wait for a reply from Customer Support...
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    I'm eagerly awaiting my fitness age to change as well.

I'll give it until next week before I start getting stroppy. :D
  • STEVENM1000
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Can anyone else confirm if they are having the same issue as myself.
    That is no fitness age or VO2 displayed in the metrics on either the website or mobile app.
    On the website under the body graph there is a space at the bottom, but no metrics are shown under the headings.
    On the mobile app nothing at all shows doing what Snakebiter suggested.