Body composition on TomTom TOUCH? — TomTom Community

Body composition on TomTom TOUCH?

meltemirocksmeltemirocks Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
I just got a new TomTom touch and I wore it for the whole night. I want to measure my bosy composition and I tried to follow all the instructions, but when I do, I don't see the percentage icon! I only see the activity icon and if I keep my index on the button, as the instruction say...it only starts the activity count! I find it pretty annoying, to be honest!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,390
    Superusers
    It looks like you have a Touch Cardio, not a Cardio +, which includes body composition. What color is the button on the watch, is it silver or black? The Cardio + have a silver metal button while the non-body composition models are black plastic.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • meltemirocksmeltemirocks Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    you are right, it has indeed a black button, but that is very annoying that on the website where I bought it, it was clearly advertised as having this feature!
    thank you very much for clearing this doubt!
  • meltemirocksmeltemirocks Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    by the way the button "mark as solution" doesn't appear in your answer, I don't know why