The battery last 5 days — TomTom Community

The battery last 5 days

sebas77sebas77 Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
is anything wrong with it? Heart rate is always on, but I don't use the integrated HR for the gym.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,392
    Superusers
    5 days is pretty normal, depending on whether you are using music, GPS or other sensors or use the backlight a lot. Having it synced to your phone will also impact it, as there is a constant BT connection.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • sebas77sebas77 Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Nome of these are used. As far as I know gps is active only if I use on of the suitable fitness modes. I use only gym mode with external HR monitor and quite rarely too lately. No music either. Can the BT connection be turned off? On My phone is off not sure if I can turn off on the watch too
  • xray79xray79 Posts: 160 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    you can turn it off in the menu on the watch.
    Go on the watch menu to phone and there you can either select manual, on and off. Select off and it should not be visible anymore in your BT menu.
  • sebas77sebas77 Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    thanks, it was set to manual, probably it means it was not working anyway, but I will keep an eye on it.