Sync data to Apple Health — TomTom Community

Sync data to Apple Health

MichaelProcterMichaelProcter Posts: 41 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
I have just bought a Spark 3 cardio, and so far happy with it.
I use an iPhone 7 plus which I have been running with up until now, but it is very big and heavy on the arm which is why I bought the Spark 3.
I have turned on sharing data with Apple Health, but it only reads data. I would like the watch/app to be able to write data to Apple Health, like the step count.

Failing that can you add Lose It to your list of paired Apps, so that the data can be transferred across to it.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,339
    Superusers
    There is no way to add steps to Apple, it only works the other way (by Apple's insistence I understand). It is meant to leverage the data being captured by your phone when you are not wearing your watch so you have no gaps. As to new apps, they seem to have a steady list and are not adding more. For a new app, that app must want to allow TT to access their API (many don't) and there needs to be enough users using both to make it worth the resources (I doubt there are for Lose It). This is what they make the data available in every file format. You can just export one and manually upload it to the app of your choice.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • soolhingsoolhing Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I used Mi Band2 before, the steps form device and write on Apple health, I hope TomTom can do the same.