New Tomtom Navigation app for iPhone/iPad v1.29 available for download — TomTom Community

New Tomtom Navigation app for iPhone/iPad v1.29 available for download

MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
Hi all,

We've just released a new - and the last - v1.29 of the TomTom Navigation app for iPhone/iPad and it's available for download in the Apple AppStore.

[h3]What's new?[/h3]
LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP(v9.95): Because roads are constantly changing—on average 15% of roads change every year—your TomTom App update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map

This September marks the last month of support for the Navigation App for iPhone.
Thank you for coming on this journey with us! We’ve learnt so much from your feedback and hopefully you’ve enjoyed a great navigation experience.
Although this is the end for this app in terms of app and map updates, we really hope you join us once again on the TomTom GO Mobile app, which is freely available for you. We’ve worked hard to get the most important features from this app into the new app. You’ll find all of these features and many more:
- Waypoints
- Avoid a traffic jam
- Alternative routes

So we hope you continue to join us for the ride!

Drive safe! :D

Cheers, Mikko

Comments

• IlkkaKIlkkaK Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I got basically the same message when I installed the new version (US & Canada) on my Ipad. I understand that I get free install of TomTom GO and free map updates for three years. Is that correct? For how long is that offer valid?

In FInnish Appstore there is no GO available but MyDrive, which doesn't seem to be same app. How can I get US version?

Cheers
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
    IlkkaK wrote:
    In FInnish Appstore there is no GO available but MyDrive, which doesn't seem to be same app. How can I get US version?
    [video]
    In Go Mobile World Maps are included.