Body Composition sensor Lost — TomTom Community

Body Composition sensor Lost

danielrochadanielrocha Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hi,

Today my bracelet lost a key part for reading body composition, as can be seen in the image below.

f8e068b0-5946-4751-ae3a-5c50067b3328.jpg

:(
Today, after an hour of exercise, when I got home, I tried to measure body composition and it wasn't working.
I tried it countless times, until I removed the bracelet and noticed that a part of the sensor was missing, as you can see in the photo.

f8e068b0-5946-4751-ae3a-5c50067b3328.jpg

I bought this bracelet specifically for what it does, and now...
:(

Now how can I proceed to solve the problem. Warranty?

Thank you very much,
Daniel

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,385
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do to replace it. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Crash2kCrash2k Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    suddey the same happened to me right today, it seems that the adhesive/glue used to keep it is not strong enough for a everyday use (of course i mean normal use Like go to work, gym and spare time, never sleep wearing TT, take showers with it or going by the sea and so on). it really makes me disappointed since this was the main feature of this Device and don't feel like buying another one if the Assistance won't replace it. Lasted not even 1 year. what can we do?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,385
    Superusers
    Did you call Customer Support, since it is covered under warranty?