[Suggestion] Total x km time (cumulative) — TomTom Community

[Suggestion] Total x km time (cumulative)

tclindentclinden Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
Hi,

A feature in the app and on the website that I really miss is the option to choose cumulative splits, instead of standard lap times.
Right now, you have to select the lap, scroll to the bottom and read out the end of the graph to see (e.g.) your 10 km time. To get an accurate reading, you also have to select the next lap and read out the start of the graph, because on average there's a 2-second gap in between.

I think this option was available in earlier versions of the app/website..? I really miss these kind of statistics, next to my standard 1k-splits.
If there is any easier way to see these data, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,920 Superusers
    It was never available, but it would be nice. Unfortunately, i have never seen this anywhere (Strava and SportTracks do not offer it either), which may mean there are technical limitations (not sure what they would be) or there's simply not enough demand to bother to implement it (more likely, especially as you are the first person I have seen ask for this in years).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tclindentclinden Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I must have been mistaken, but since I'm sure I have used this feature a lot in the past I was sure it was there somewhere... A quick Google search reminded me that both Endomondo and Garmin have this option, so it can't be that complicated.

I checked the discussion board before I posted my suggestion and it has come up before. I really miss this feature, and apparently so do (did) others.
    Will it be forwarded as a suggestion for implementation?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,920 Superusers
    They monitor the forums, but TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.