Damaged watch glass

TonyMc1110TonyMc1110 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Just got my Runner 3 watch and whilst swimming caught it on the poolside and damaged the glass. Does anyone know if it can be replaced- where and how?

Comments

• icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    You can replace watch, but You have to pay for new one.

Call to support and ask.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,623 Superusers
    TomTom does not offer a repair service and glass breakage is not covered under warranty. If the unit is fairly new they may replace the unit for free as a good faith gesture but you would need to contact Customer Support and see what they offer. At the very least they will likely replace the unit with a new (or reconditioned) one for a fee (the rate depends on the model). You will need to Contact Customer Support to get the process started. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Tony,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, that kind of damage is indeed not covered by the warranty. Customer Service can book your device for out of warranty repair. It'll cost you € 95 (not sure what it is in pounds).

Cheers, Mikko
  • TonyMc1110TonyMc1110 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the advice guys. Rang customer service and they were brilliant, screen is getting sorted.?
  • TonyMc1110TonyMc1110 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Just got my watch back and got to say that TomTom have been absolutely brilliant, replaced my glass, UPS'd it back to me really quickly.....and I didn't get charged, they waived the cost!!!! Thanks TomTom???