Sleep tracking when active — TomTom Community

Sleep tracking when active

mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
I have booth the Adventurer and the Touch. At the Gym I use the Adventurer and leave the Touch at home. Several times the Touch then registers that I'm sleeping. Even when I come back at home and sync the Adventurer it says that in the same periods I'm active an sleeping. This should not be possible within the app.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    You need to leave the touch plugged in and it will not record sleep. If it is just sitting still it has no way of knowing if you are wearing it and sleeping or if it is on a table (they could use HR to detect but they do not).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    There is a big difference between lying perfectly still on a table and sitting on the wrist of a sleeping person. A sleeping person moves during the sleep.

A second thing is that when you sync the second device which is the Adventurer in my case, the app should know that is not possible to be sleeping and at the gym at same time.

The conclusion is that tomtom just have a very poor implementation of the sleep tracking. Almost every day I regret my move from Garmin to tomtom.
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    And than not to forget that you should be able to edit sleeping times manually!
  • And to me here snoring mixed quietly to sleep, long did not could from him delivered but honoured in the internet and found such article about zyppah http://aboutzyppah.com/ do I think to make attempt, that can about it say?