TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

TomTom VIO headset not working

lennyblennyb Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 20 in TomTom VIO
Hi my tomtom vio works fine with my iPhone 5s, but I cannot get any sound from the cardo scala headset that I am using, which is the headset from my tomtom rider 2. Is this because there is an issue with different versions of Bluetooth ? Or possibly the phone settings?

Comments

• lennyblennyb Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Problem solved. Found that on phone app there is an icon you can press to toggle between voice commands on or off. Voice instructions are now working.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Lenny,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted already! :D

Headset is connected to the phone. There's no separate setting for it in the app. For more information, please see here [user manual].

Cheers, Mikko
    Thanks for the welcome and the link Mikko
  • Jam88esJam88es Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, how did you do this as I have same problem. Can't hear any thing through Bluetooth headset.
    Hi Jam88es, your Tom tom vio and your Bluetooth headset should both show as connected on your phone (Bluetooth) section.When you use the vio app on your phone there are two circles which say voice instructions on in one circle and off in the other circle. Can't remember where on the app exactly,Hope this helps.
    Also check VOICES in settings on Vio app, I'm a bit rusty on this topic as it was some time ago, when I set it up.
  • Jam88esJam88es Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for the help,I will try these and see how I get on. Does yours work with your headset.
    Just got home and checked my Vio, when you are in the app on your phone, if you press the little scooter in the top right hand corner of your phone screen it will take you to the screen with the two circles on it. The left hand circle toggles sound on/ off and the right circle toggles what looks like day/ night mode. Hope this helps
    Yes mine works ok with headset