Sports website does not provide useful swimming information per lap — TomTom Community

Sports website does not provide useful swimming information per lap

prive_un41prive_un41 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello,

I am swimming in a 25 meter pool. When I want to see how my laps went on the MySports page, I see that it only displays the time and speed per 100 meter. Displaying km/hour is rather unusual for swimming (beter would be time/100 meters). But information about strokes per lane length or SWOLF is not even shown, while it is shown in the sportwatch.

Also I think it is odd to recalculate 25 meter laps (lanes) to 100 meter laps.

See also https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/sports-connect-apps-website-389/mysports-website-doesn-t-display-swimming-metrics-1018851

Will TomTom improve the website on this matter?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    I doubt it very much. Swimming is the least used activity on the watch so there is really not a lot of user demand to make changes specific for swimming, so I imagine it is hard for them to justify resources be dedicated towards it. In any case, TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • prive_un41prive_un41 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    You might be right. Good reason to buy a next watch from Garmin.