NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON GO 500

gary77gary77 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 26 in Map installation
Hi all at the beginning of august i updated my tom tom and was asked to remove russia from my device due to not enough space after a message from tom tom.

Just gone to update again done everything 1 by 1 then last off clicked update maps and was asked again to remove russia map by either clicking accpet or going into settings and using map zones which is what i did last month why am i being asked again when i already deleted/disabled it taking 40 mins plus each time it happens to update any suggestions please thanks :)

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,552 Superuser
    @gary77

Why not save all the hassle and purchase a 16GB SDHC class 10 memory card (about £10) and put all of Europe on that, and maybe just have zone 4 on your internal memory, this will leave plenty of space to have large POI files, and multiple voices :)
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Niall thanks for the quick reply how do i go about doing that please? i have a fair few memory cards lying around I did just use map zone after the message from tom tom but it seems to have gone back to the full map including russia which seems to be the issue with tom tom if you could give a step by step to do what you suggested that would be brill absolute novice here cheers.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,552 Superuser
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"