MyDrive App and website stuck — TomTom Community

MyDrive App and website stuck

TotobelTotobel Posts: 79 [Prominent Wayfarer]
Strange thing this evening, the traffic is not updated anymore and shows an old version of the traffic

Comments

• Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 273 [Exalted Navigator]
    Yes, same here in the UK - there was an accident southbound on the M11 earlier today resulting in almost a 4 hour delay and TTMyDrive is still reporting that same delay at 9:30pm as physically occurred circa 3~4pm. So we have phantom traffic delays as well as phantom roadworks ☺ (although does not appear to be affecting route calculations)
    Hopefully their IT department will sort out the servers to sync the map routing and traffic data correctly .
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

Thanks for reporting this!

I'm not aware of any outages at the moment. If you still see this, could you post an example where it can be seen, please? That'd help us looking into the matter.

Do you see this only in MyDrive or also on your navigation device/app?

Thanks, Mikko
  • TotobelTotobel Posts: 79 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    It was only yesterday evening, its fixed now.
    Hi Totobel,

Good to hear! Thanks for confirming :D

Cheers, Mikko
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 273 [Exalted Navigator]
    @MikkoK

Yes, traffic delays were showing incorrectly on both Mydrive and the phone app, but correctly on my PND's.

And whilst it appears to be back to normal today; I have noticed that in the same area on the motorway where yesterday there was the accident southbound on the M11 resulting in ~4 hour delay ( they closed the Motorway between Jct 7 & 6) there are now "roadworks" (lane Closure) showing in the same area on MyDrive.

However checking on the Highways Agency (Traffic England website, plus speed cameras etc) there are no Lane closures or roadworks scheduled for today and wonder if this is linked to the "phantom roadworks" I have been seeing for a few months; i.e. a road closure for several hours and long delays may have triggered the system to believe there are now roadworks in place??
    Hi Lost Soul,

Thanks for coming back!

We've received some reports of connectivity problems since this morning and are investigating the issue(s). I'd recommend you to report this to Customer Service. They'll be able to gather the relevant details for our technicians to look into.

Temporary road closures can also be reported straight to the Traffic team with MapShare Reporter.

Cheers, Mikko