TomTom Start 20 Unable to buy maps — TomTom Community

TomTom Start 20 Unable to buy maps

tezza56tezza56 Posts: 8 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map purchasing
I am trying to buy a map of Italy and when I try to pay either Card or Paypal I am getting message "An unknown error has occured. Please check your information and try again". I have checked all info and tried again and again and again. Tomtom support no answer because Start 20 is older than five years. Any ideas please.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,568 Superuser
    @tezza56

Contact Customer Services to sort out your purchase

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • tezza56tezza56 Posts: 8 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I've tried that. Because it's older than five years you are re - directed to the website and unable to talk to anyone.. That's why I am on here seeking help.
    @tezza56

As this is a map purchase not a warranty issue, ring them tomorrow but do not specify your device and you will get through to a real person to arrange a purchase
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • tezza56tezza56 Posts: 8 [Neophyte Traveler]
    All sorted Niall thanks for your advice. It turned out when I did speak to someone there was a
    problem with the Web site downloads and now it's fixed. Map installed bring on the holiday!
    @tezza56

Glad that the info was helpful, have a great holiday!