pairing tomtom bluetooth headphones to windows phone

lespaullespaul Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
Is there a way to pair my fine TomTom BT headphones to another device than my TT Adventurer watch?
These 2 do a fine job and work great.
But now I would like to use these BT earphones with other Bluetooth device than my sportswatch..
My Mobile Phone Nokia Lumia 650 does not find my TomTom Bluetooth earphones and should it work do I need a pairing password?

Thanks
Paul

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,622 Superusers
    They are standard BT headphones. Put them into pairing mode and have the phone search for them from the BT menu. To get them into pairing mode you need to hold the button until your hear the chimes followed by a single time (there will be several seconds of silence between them). BT headphones do not use pairing passwords normally. If so, it is likely 0000.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lespaullespaul Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thank you very much for your help and the useful advice. It worked perfectly out as you described in your reply.
    Great!
    Paul
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,622 Superusers
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.