v995 and 2b655eb9-025c-4fba-b5c5-89a339664bcf

IGIIGI Posts: 140 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 27 in Map quality
Hello!

This ticket from 18th March 2017 says to be "FIXED".

However, when I look at the v995 map, it isn't.

Do you have intel to say whether it's case closed, or it's still pending for being incorporated.

Kind Regards,

IGI

Comments

• RobbiebotRobbiebot Posts: 197 TomTom Employee
    Hi IGI,

I did some investigating, and your reports did indeed lead us to some changes in our map database with the Decathlon shops.

However, there is a difficult to determine time window between implementing a fix into our database, and having it display in in our commercial map product on all the wide array of devices and platforms we cater towards.

If it was completed in March, there is a very strong possibility that it will be visible in the next map release. Best bet is to assess the situation after the next release.

Thanks for helping us improve our maps! :)

Cheers,
    Robbie
  • IGIIGI Posts: 140 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Robbiebot wrote:
    If it was completed in March, there is a very strong possibility that it will be visible in the next map release. Best bet is to assess the situation after the next release.

If it was completed in March and it didn't get into v995 it should better get into November release :)
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,806 Superusers
    In my experience, an accepted MSR report gets implemented within 3 to 9 months.
    Megalos wrote:
    In my experience, an accepted MSR report gets implemented within 3 to 9 months.
    Yes I know, but I wanted to have some clarification (about Decathlon shop) because it was partially implemented.

And I don't know whether they consider it "case closed" and I should report another ticket or there is still something going on.
    To put it simply, are they just sloppy and incompetent or just didn't make it on time :)