Music and headphones FAQs - Page 5 — TomTom Community

Music and headphones FAQs

1235»

Comments

• AlesVacAlesVac Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I have the first Spark Cardio + Music delivered with TT headphones, bought in 2015/12. There is no microphone.
    And the music is often interrupted outside. It works great indoor.
  • alehelalehel Posts: 143 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Tried doing a search to see if anyone else has asked, but couldn't find anything. Has anyone tried using Bragi The Headphones with their TomTom watch? Thinking of getting them, but would like to know how reliable they are with TomTom.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 128 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    I find it funny that in this day and age, Bluetooth compatibility is an issue. Something that is supposed to be a standard is anything but. Even funnier is the company that implements it on their device has an FAQ blaming everything but their own product if there are issues. I wanted to come back and try a spark music of sorts, but reading through the forums it seems like the same over promise/ under deliver issues are still there and Bluetooth issues are fairly constant whether it's having to use specific headphones (which goes against BT being a standard) to TT actually breaking it in updates.

Kind of sad no one has really improved and created a solid alternative to the MotoActv, and it has been discontinued for four years and was introduced 6yrs ago.
  • Rob043Rob043 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    fwiw, I did a run today with runner3 on my left wrist and JBL reflect mini BT. Paired fine (after I turned off BT on my phone) and no problems during the run. Great BT headphones for running imo.
  • ediblemanagerediblemanager Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Just ordered Mpow Wolverine's to go with my Spark 3...will try and remember to come back to write a wee review!
  • TheJonesTheJones Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Have had great success using Mpow Swift headphones. No cut-outs & track up/down works using volume on headphones.
  • Penno69Penno69 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm tossing up between platronics backbeat fit and powerbeats 3. I wear my spark 3 cardio on my left wrist, just wondering if anyone has had experience with either or both of these headphones and whether or not they pair well with the spark?
  • Sl22581Sl22581 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have bought a couple of days ago the Spark 3, and the headphones Jabra Sport Pace, which according to TOMTOM support are compatible with the watch. I am terribly disappointed, because it is impossible to pair them, while pairing them with any other device (IPhone, Laptop) works fine, at the first try. I see the software version of Spark 3 has been updated last time in January 2017, it is high time TOMTOM tackles the issue and solves this problem. They market this product as the only sport watch with music in it, and it does not work AT ALL. Terribly disappointed
  • Sl22581Sl22581 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    May be it is right that tomtom cannot check all the headphones in the market, that I can understand. But then, TOMTOM should check that at least the devices that they themselves cite in their support webpage are REALLY compatible. This is not true for the Jabra Sport Pace, at least on 27/8/2017. This is a shame
  • claudio.clausiclaudio.clausi Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Just got my new Spark+Cardio 3 + Music and I see only 1 track in the Music instead of the 38' music track. Why, if you are saying that for EU one gets these tracks?
  • ToeKneeToeKnee Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    I can confirm that Bragi's "The Headphone" does play well with TomTom devices. :cool:
  • gabriel mgabriel m Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
  • Judd64Judd64 Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    Any tips on how to get Tom Tom headphones to connect with Runner 3. Has been working fine until the last factory reset.
  • SerchlexSerchlex Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi guys, I have just got the Spark Cardio+music. Software 1.7.53 But I cannot get a Bose Soundsports connected. Do you know how to connect it? Thank you.
  • AnaBaldinAnaBaldin Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

I have the tomtom runner 3 music + cardio + headphones. Does anyone know if the headphones are water resistant? I couldn't find any information on the site... and it would be a shame using the watch but not the headphones on the pool!

Thanks !
  • jenglishjenglish Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I bought the Spark 3 + Headphones a few months ago, around April. I have only used the headphones for running a few times, I mostly use them when cleaning at my job. I have never ran with them in the rain or gone swimming with them but they have stopped charging and will not power on. I never had a problem until the last 2 weeks, always paired quickly and worked perfectly so I'm confused as to why they have stopped working. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,793 Superusers
    jenglish wrote:
    I bought the Spark 3 + Headphones a few months ago, around April. I have only used the headphones for running a few times, I mostly use them when cleaning at my job. I have never ran with them in the rain or gone swimming with them but they have stopped charging and will not power on. I never had a problem until the last 2 weeks, always paired quickly and worked perfectly so I'm confused as to why they have stopped working. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
  • DHutchDHutch Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, I currently have a TomTom Spark running 1.7.64 that will not show my music imported to it. I have verified that I am using DRM free mp3 formats that fall within the guidelines of what TomTom recommends for MP3s. I have soft reset, hard reset, factory restored, and formatted the music drive. It will show my playlists in both the app and on the watch, but does not act like there's music in the playlist.

I also tried to physically add the file versus using the app to import music to no avail. Any suggestions?
  • PizzaMan79PizzaMan79 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music with the TomTom headphones. I can confirm that when running outside, with the watch on my left wrist, the music stutters a lot. No issues when i stand still, better reception with the watch on my right wrist.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online12

Lepre
Lepre
Lorenz Haupt
Lorenz Haupt
mooski07
mooski07
YamFazMan
YamFazMan
+8 Guests