Touch Display — TomTom Community

Touch Display

SnowVicSnowVic Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Does the Touch display the time by default (similar to a normal watch) or is blank. I don't want to buy this if I have to press the button every time just to see the time.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,386
    Superusers
    It displays the time, but you need to touch it to activate the screen. It goes blank to save battery life after a period of time (just like your phone).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SnowVicSnowVic Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It answered my question, but yes it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to wear it instead of the TomTom Spark2 which I normally wear. But I rely on be able to glance at the time during the day, so it won't work. I'll stick with the Spark2 for now even though I really don't like the bulkiness of it on my wrist for day to day wear. It is the best thing ever for running though!!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,386
    Superusers
    They may add gesture recognition so that turning your wrist will activate the display in the future. If that happens then it may give you what you need. Keep an eye out.
  • SnowVicSnowVic Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    That was the discussion in the house last night. Husbands FitBit does that - I will keep an eye out. Thank you for your help.