Map Purchased but not available in MyDrive Connect — TomTom Community

Map Purchased but not available in MyDrive Connect

NickDaGeekUKNickDaGeekUK Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 24 in Map purchasing
Bought and paid for a map for Malaysia and Singapore. Over 12 hours later it still shows as order in progress and it is not available in My Drive Connect. I fly out in a little over 24 hours time. Not Impressed. How long does it take to issue this map after purchase and what is the delay? How can I get my map in time for my journey?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    Guess you'll have to check again under My Content when you get up tomorrow morning.
  • NickDaGeekUKNickDaGeekUK Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Well its 08:37 BST here on 20/08/17 and guess what? I have my invoice in the email but no map in My Drive. Leaving for Airport now. Guess I will have got back from Sabah by the time its available for download. Well Done TomTom!
  • Terry GTerry G Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Just purchased World Map but can't find how to download and install it. It has not appeared in My Drive. Helpful comments welcome.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    For which device and have you logged into MyDriveConnect with the proper email address used when you purchased the map?
    Only got one device and one account. According to TomTom I somehow allocated it to other device??. As I only have one device and one account and I definitely clicked on it to allocate and activate I have asked them to raise a bug report. Further TomTom declined to comment on the delat in processing payment from Paypal . It was two days from purchase yo invoice.
    Sorry for typos and spelling its1 am in the jungle here and I just got a signal lol
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,094 TomTom Moderator
    Hi NickDaGeekUK,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that the support representative already sent you a response regarding the refund approval on the latest purchase. Regarding the payment processing delay from Paypal, they've already reported it to the technical team.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!