Idea for TomTom Sports Web application improving — TomTom Community

Idea for TomTom Sports Web application improving

metasmetas Posts: 10 [Neophyte Traveler]
Dear TT,
I would like to ask if would be possible to prepare modification in web TT application. What I am missing now is, that in description is "just" 50 chars. I can understand that it is because of space saving. But if you (as I do) want to write everything important for a training as a weather, or how do you felt, it is not too much.
But I prepared a visualisation how it could be in future and how everyone could be happy. User - can write down everything important and 50 chars would be enough, TT - 50 chars in description will be still enough.
The idea is to use combo box for weather, your mood and for example two digits for numeric input as a temperature.
For data point of view it is just an index of weather and mood (1-sunny, 2-cloudly, 4-raining, etc) and two digits for temperature. Do you think that it would be possible to such a modification in future?
Picture attached. (1st picture, as it is now, 2nd how it could looks like)

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi metas,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for my late reply here!

Thanks for your elaborate feedback! We're constantly working on further improvements to the TomTom Sports website and apps and I'll log your suggestion to be reported to the team.

Cheers, Mikko