Tom Tom Golfer Strap — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Golfer Strap

stevewalmsleystevewalmsley Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi, I have a Tom Tom Golfer which I have been using for quite some time (Love it) and my strap has come to a bitter end. I have looked online but can only find straps for the Golfer 2. Can I get a replacement strap for the Golfer 1 and if so, where can I get one? Thanks

Comments

• stevewalmsleystevewalmsley Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you but they are also showing as compatible with Golfer 2 and not golfer 1
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    We do not have access to product stock information here on the user forums. I would suggest calling Customer Support who can check stock levels and determine if there are any available. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.