Reverse route on the TomTom PND — TomTom Community

Reverse route on the TomTom PND

Hi I have used my satnav a few times now. Got there using the suggested route but the return journey took me via a different route.
Is there a reverse route option?

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Revered Navigator]
    No, there is none.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,396 Superusers
    edited May 27
    Miss H wrote:
    Hi I have used my Satnav a few times now. Got there using the suggested route but the return journey took me via a different route.
    Is there a reverse route option?
    Hi
    If you have set your Home Location and you want to return Home just Tap (.... Menu)... Home
    If you want to return to the last or a previous destination
    Tap (.... Menu) --> Recent Destination... Choose a recent destination
    OR
    Tap (.... Menu) --> MyPlaces --> Recent Destination... Choose a recent destination

But be aware the return route may vary to suit your chosen Route type in the Settings Menu... ie Fastest, Shortest, Avoid Motorways etc or traffic jams

ATB YFM
  • canavpcanavp Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    That answer does not make sense, as both my home and destination are in the Favourites and nothing else has been changed on the TomTom. In the space of three hours on a Sunday this even happens. No traffic jams on a Sunday on this route either.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,396 Superusers
    edited May 27
    Hi
    From my original Post...
    But be aware the return route may vary to suit your chosen Route type in the Settings Menu... ie Fastest, Shortest, Avoid Motorways etc or traffic jams

ATB YFM