Pairing the headphones with Spark

kimberlyodonnell
kimberlyodonnell Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi -the bluetooth on my Spark 1 GPS has recently started malfunctioning. The music skips when I try to play it on my bluetooth headphones, and when I connect to my app on my phone it recognizes the watch but doesn't upload any activities. I got it Aug 8th 2016. I have already tried resetting it to factory settings and that made it worse. Has this happened to anyone else?'.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,953
     Superuser
    I have never heard of BT failing in that way. I would reach out to Customer Support as they are the best able to answer technical questions of this type. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.