France map disappeared on the RIDER

jerryathomejerryathome Posts: 10 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map installation
Just come back from Belgium and found that france map has disappeared the last time I used it was 2014 and it was there then. like you I refuse to be ripped off id aready paid for a years updates two years ago but didn't need france until a couple of weeks ago.

Comments

• jerryathomejerryathome Posts: 10 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I paid and update about 2 years ago did not need to use france until recently it was on my satnav in 2014.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,504 Superuser
    @jerryathome

Try looking on MyDriveConnect "MY CONTENT" scroll down to "MY SERVICES" if your France maps is listed click on the "V" and select "Manage your map" to see if you can re-install it

If it does not appear contact Customer Services on Monday

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    thank you very much for the answer I will have a look now. best regards
    thank you again that worked a treat all maps reinstated, nice to find a real helper on here as this is my first time I wasn't sure where to post and then I get the unfortunate comments from above. but then you get them from everywhere eh! thanks again
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,504 Superuser
    @jerryathome

Glad that you found that helpful
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"