Found TomTom Touch, where to find user Contact Details? — TomTom Community

Found TomTom Touch, where to find user Contact Details?

Outlaw13Outlaw13 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
I found a TomTom Touch near the river in Nottingham, UK today. Is there anywhere that the owner would have put their contact details. I have downloaded the iPhone App and connected to it but all I can see is the serial number. The profile is the one I created. I've tried connecting it to my Mac using the OS App but that won't connect.
If I email the serial number to TomTom customer services will they have the registered user contact details?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,479
    Superusers
    Hi
    Welcome to the site
    That's very public spirited of you
    I would Private Mail MikkoK (Tomtom employee) on Monday see what he advises
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/members/mikkok-243194

ATB YFM
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,339
    Superusers
    All they will have is the email associated with the device, but that should be enough for them to contact the original owner. You cna contact Mikko (one of the moderators) or call Customer Support on Monday. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

And I second YamFazMan on how good it is of you to put an effort into finding the owner. Most people would likely jut throw it in the nearest bin. Good for you!

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.