Heart rate on App — TomTom Community

Heart rate on App

madmrspmadmrsp Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have a tomtom runner 2 and I accidentally deleted the heart rate on the tomtom sports app thinking it was just a message and I could dismiss it, not realising that it would now not show any heart rate details at all. I've only had it a week. Any ideas how to reinstate it?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,769 Superusers
    Do you mean you dismissed the card that shows your resting HR on the "Latest" screen? I think the only way to get it back may be to uninstall and the reinstall the app. You first need to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (in iOS you have it forget the device) after you reset or try pairing again. The steps are: , uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GizmoDirkGizmoDirk Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I did the same thing :), but on my Android phone I just went to Settings / Application Manager / Sports (the TomTom app) / Storage and clicked on "Clear Data". Didn't have to reinstall, but got the HR data back on the "latest screen. You do have to re-pair your watch, but it's one less step not having to download the app from app store again.