TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Bluetooth headphones

Andrew DuncanAndrew Duncan Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I bought some Bluetooth headphones in June and they have stopped working
anyone else had this problem ?

doesn't seem to be anyway of returning them on the Tom Tom website

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,502 Superuser
    Contact Customer Service to arrange a return

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    I bought some Bluetooth headphones in June and they have stopped working
    anyone else had this problem ?

doesn't seem to be anyway of returning them on the Tom Tom website

First thing to try is a factory reset of the watch and then pair them again. Make sure the headphones are in pairing mode while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). You need to press and hold the power button for an extended period to get into pairing. Once they are paired you do not need to pair again, but make sure the headphones are turned on while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). This works for me every time. If I do it the other way and got to search first it often won’t find them. Finally, make sure you are not putting the headphones into pairing each time. If you hold the power button for a second too long it will put it into pairing mode. For pairing purposes, leave the headphones sitting on the watch so they are as close as possible. And again, make sure you are in clock mode before going into pairing mode (just like when you turn them on to listen) and only press up once you have gotten the confirmation from the headphones that they are in pairing mode.

If you want to look into returning them you need to call Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Persephone.NickersonPersephone.Nickerson Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This suggestion was not helpful to me. The only thing it did was wipe my watch of my data and added lots of frustration to my day. : (