Uploading historical data from Tom Tom to Strava — TomTom Community

Uploading historical data from Tom Tom to Strava

NWatsonNWatson Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Does anyone know if it possible to upload historical Tom Tom data on the Strava. I made the link but it will only start uploading anything I do from now on but would like to have all my historical data on Strava as well'

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,880 Moderator
    Hi NWatson

Welcome to the Community and sorry about the delay in response!

Please see the discussion thread here to know more about forcing the old activities: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/sports-connect-apps-website-389/upload-history-from-tomtom-mysports-to-strava-1017540?postid=1142453

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • NWatsonNWatson Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Lampard, my computer skills aren't great, but it looks easy enough and it sounds like it worked for the person who originally asked the question. Do I need to know what a ttbin file is?
    Ta

Nick
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,384
    Superusers
    The ttbin file is the file created by the watch whenever you sync it. It is a TomTom proprietary data file and one is created every time you sync. If you do it by phone it is on your phone, if by computer it is on your computer.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.