No laps in downloaded .csv file (interval training) — TomTom Community

No laps in downloaded .csv file (interval training)

PajdykoldPajdykold Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Interval training is displayed nice in web app.
I can see there laps (KOLA in my language).
9a4784aa-7988-4fb3-a720-77fa4ab15031.png

But there is only one lap in downloaded .csv file (screenshot taken from excel):
4566b572-dcc9-4e33-9c37-73bb80266ae2.png

I remember days when it was not possible to view laps from interval training in web app.
I highly appreciate your updates :)
Please - add laps info to csv file. Or how can I retrieve correct lapNumber now?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,398
    Superusers
    Pajdykold wrote:
    Interval training is displayed nice in web app.
    I can see there laps (KOLA in my language).

But there is only one lap in downloaded .csv file (screenshot taken from excel):

I remember days when it was not possible to view laps from interval training in web app.
    I highly appreciate your updates :)
    Please - add laps info to csv file. Or how can I retrieve correct lapNumber now?

Right now there is no way to get laps in the data file. I suppose they could somehow add a laps column with the number and you could access it that way. That being said, yours is the first request I have seen for this in 3+ years on the forum, so I am not sure there is enough demand for them to make the change. They do monitor the forums and note these sort of requests, but TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • IshiIshi Posts: 32 [Outstanding Explorer]
    This is a much needed feature, especially considering that the accuracy during interval runs is not good :-(

Please add laps in CSV: the data is available and captured!

Thanks

Ishi
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0