Goal Notification turn-off after some hour - RUNNER 2 MUSIC

Krzyzu011
Krzyzu011 Registered Users Posts: 12
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I would like to post here request to TT team. I have set for myself goal of XXX Calories Burned.
On some less active days I am not reaching my target before I go do bed, but sometimes Goal Notification wake me up between 23:00-24:00 when my calories goal is reached.

I know that Xiaomi Band 2 has setting where you can set that after this hour do not bring any notification.
Can you please implement a possibility to turn of notification after set hour?
Or is there currently way to do it?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,989
     Superuser
    There is no current way to do it (you can try turning Buzz off under Options but I am not sure it applies here). They do note requests like this but be aware this is the first time anyone ash asked for this since they introduced activity tracking so I am not sure the demand is there for them to implement it. It needs to be a pretty frequent request for the resources to be out towards introducing a feature and it would not appear to be enough for this, but you never know. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Krzyzu011
    Krzyzu011 Registered Users Posts: 12
    Outstanding Explorer
    Thanks. I beleve not many People face this problem as as much st of the people use step goals (which are not counted when you sleep, unless you walk during sleeping)