Synchronize two Spark watches with Sports app — TomTom Community

Synchronize two Spark watches with Sports app

Marco 70 runner 2Marco 70 runner 2 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
The TomTom Sports app gives you just one related dispensary. I have two to diversify swinging and sporting activity and maybe to send one to repair for broken glass. How can I fix it without losing the data?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,564
    Superusers
    As this is an English language forum, it would be helpful if you translated your question before posting it, it will likely get you a more timely and accurate response. According to Google you asked:

The tomtom runner sports app gives you just one worthwhile associated I have two to diversify swirling and sporting activity and maybe to send one to repair for broken glass. How can I fix it without losing the data?

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to ask. Please translate and repost.
  • Marco 70 runner 2Marco 70 runner 2 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good evening.I begin to thank you for your immediate response.I was trying to explain that I bought for two purposes. Two tomtom runner 2 cardio clocks.Now I have, the oldest, less prone as batteries and with obvious broken glass problems under the screen. I continue to swim and known sootatutto at night. That when it comes to activity prey it always stays on with the onscreen screen even if it does not touch it. And it goes off for business purposes when I'm in a hurry.Anyway, back to the question, how do I synchronize on the software program on the PC. And on App, are two different devices without losing the data?I do not find the possibility to make a second accessory matched to the same program.Thanks for your help
    Luglio

Buonasera.
    Inizio a ringraziarla per la Sua risposta immediata.
    Cercavo di spiegare che ho acquistato per duplice scopo. due orologi tomtom runner 2 cardio.
    Ora ne ho, il piu' vecchio meno prestante come batterie e con evidenti problemi di vetro rotto sotto schermo. Continuo a nuotare e noto sootatutto di notte. Che quando e' in prestaxione di attivita rimane sempre con lo schermo acceso anche se no lo tocco. E si spegne a fini attivita quando faccio passeggiata di deaffaticamento.
    Comunque ritorno alla domanda, come faccio a sincronixzare sul programma software sul Pc. E sulla App due dispositivi diverdi senza perddre i dati?
    Non trovo la possibilita di fare un secondo accessorio abbinato allo stesso programma.
    Grazie per l'aiuto.
    Italiano
    Inglese
    ITALIANO

Buonasera.
    Inizio a ringraziarla per la Sua risposta immediata.
    Cercavo di spiegare che ho acquistato per duplice scopo. due orologi tomtom runner 2 cardio.
    Ora ne ho, il piu' vecchio meno prestante come batterie e con evidenti problemi di vetro rotto sotto schermo. Continuo a nuotare e noto sootatutto di notte. Che quando e' in prestaxione di attivita rimane sempre con lo schermo acceso anche se no lo tocco. E si spegne a fini attivita quando faccio passeggiata di deaffaticamento.
    Comunque ritorno alla domanda, come faccio a sincronixzare sul programma software sul Pc. E sulla App due dispositivi diverdi senza perddre i dati?
    Non trovo la possibilita di fare un secondo acces-sorio abbinato allo stesso programma.
    Grazie per l'aiuto.
    INGLESE
    Good evening.
    I begin to thank you for your immediate response.
    I was trying to explain that I bought for two purposes. Two tomtom runner 2 cardio clocks.
    Now I have, the oldest, less prone as batteries and with obvious broken glass problems under the screen. I continue to swim and known sootatutto at night. That when it comes to activity prey it always stays on with the onscreen screen even if it does not touch it. And it goes off for business purposes when I'm in a hurry.
    Anyway, back to the question, how do I synchronize on the software program on the PC. And on App, are two different devices without losing the data?
    I do not find the possibility to make a second accessory combined with the same program.
    Thanks for your help.
    Condividi questa traduzione

SMS
    Email
    WhatsApp
    Twitter
    Google+
    CRONOLOGIASALVATE

Migliora le traduzioni
    Cerca senza utilizzare le mani
    Di' "Traduci amore in francese" con l'app Google.
    NO, GRAZIEPROVA L'APP
    Parla con qualcuno in un'altra lingua.
    NO, GRAZIEPROVA L'APP
    Tocca per tradurre
    Ora Google Traduttore funziona in qualsiasi app.
    NO, GRAZIEPROVA
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,564
    Superusers
    You cannot sync two devices using the app, you would have to unpair one watch and repair the next every time. If you are using two watches you best option is to either use the PC, which has no limits on syncing, just plug each device in and it will sync, or do one of the computer and the other on the app. You will not lose data in any case.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.