Anyone else loosing data? — TomTom Community

Anyone else loosing data?

roodarooda Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
It's happened to me three times now! And it's so frustrating!
Last time it happened was yesterday, tracker was connecting and transferring the data up until 10am ish and after that it was only connecting and not transferring any data at all.

I could read all the steps and everything on the tracker but it just didn't want to transfer this data. Lost my workout data as well - after you finish workout on the tracker the only way to see how you did is through the app.
The app was updated on Friday. I think it was after app update too when it happened before.

It is connecting and transferring data this morning though! But yesterday's data is lost!

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,914 Moderator
    Hi rooda,

Welcome to the Community!

You can re-export the activities that failed to upload using the Sports Connect/ Sports App. Please see the public FAQ here to do so: Re-exporting activities that failed to upload

Hope it helps!

Cheers, lampard
  • roodarooda Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Didn't know that! Thank you!
    Although I have followed instructions and managed to copy the files only some of the data has been re-exported.
    It's re-exported my workout but still no steps or calories, not sure about the rest.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,398
    Superusers
    I believe this method may only work for sports activities, not daily activity tracking, which does not create a ttbin file.
  • roodarooda Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Oh, does it? This is not good, is it?!
    Disappointing :/