Spark Cardio suddenly not measuring swim

kkmuirkkmuir Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I've been using my 6-month old TomTom Spark Cardio + Music for nearly everyday for almost six months in an indoor pool; I've had few issues with its performance. It is suddenly not measuring anything I do in the pool- not distance, speed, stroke, nothing. I have set the pool length in the watch, and I can't tell that anything about the watch has changed. Why is it suddenly not registering my swim?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,959 TomTom Moderator
    Hi kkmuir,

Welcome to the Forum!

I would advise you to contact the customer support to report this and they'll be able to help you further. You can click on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to call/email them.

Also, please provide them with the Pool length information and affected activity file attached which do not show any swim statistics.

Regards,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• tt_gttt_gt Posts: 260 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Is this still happening? Are you also using the watch for stepcounting & is that working OK?

If the problem persists you may need to try a factory reset.

Thanks,
  • WenHsienWenHsien Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem with my TomTom Spark. When I swim in an indoor pool and start swim tracing program, the program has stop automatically without any record saved. It occurs frequently.