Golf watch charging. — TomTom Community

Golf watch charging.

TonyEamesTonyEames Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I plug the golf gps watch into my computer via USB , software 10.25 ,the watch updates GPS first, a green circle tells of completion, then it switches to orange for charging - more than not the indicator sticks at just past the top of the circle - hence I never know if the watch is charged or not. I have done reset several times only with the same result.
Help please

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    The gauge in Connect is not exact, it is reading the state of the battery on the watch but seems to be an estimate. I would look at the watch itself by going to About in the menu and looking at the battery gauge, if it is full, the watch is charged. I always go by what the watch itself says.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • TonyEamesTonyEames Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks - strange that we can track the distance to a flag to within 1 metre but not have a gauge that reads charge adequately.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    TonyEames wrote:
    Thanks - strange that we can track the distance to a flag to within 1 metre but not have a gauge that reads charge adequately.
    Hi, Unfortunately the time to charge a battery varies depending on various things (age, temperature, etc). However if the Sports Connect screen says CHARGED (as opposed to CHARGING) then it does mean the watch is fully charged.
    Regards,
    Stuart.