Swimming statistics gone after App update

Manxman27
Manxman27 Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I've had my Spark 3 for just over a month. I got it primarily for swimming as it was one of the few activity trackers that are waterproof and have a swim tracking function. This has worked well and I've been motivated to swim four times per week. I liked that I could see how many lengths I had done and how long it took to do each length.

I updated the firmware a week or so ago, and I just updated the app today. I'm not sure how long ago it has been that I looked at my length times but I noticed today it only shows 100m splits and laps which give me no useful information.

Has an update messed something up of have my kids changed a setting on my watch?

Comments

• DPS
    DPS Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Sorry, I haven't got a solution for this but I have just got the same problem, and the Tom Tom Sports app on my android phone now shows no splits at all! Very frustrating.
  • Manxman27
    Master Traveler
    Thanks at least that means it wasn't a setting my kids might have changed by accident. I'll raise a support ticket.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    A TT moderator confirmed in another post that it is a server issue that will be fixed ASAP.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Manxman27
    Master Traveler
    No reply from support yet. Are they usually slack?
  • Manxman27
    Master Traveler
    They have released an update for the App that fixes the issue. They are still showing incorrectly on the website. So at least it looks like they are working on it.